Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Katie and Brady's Visit


We were so glad Katie and Brady could come down and visit for a couple of days. It's been almost a year now since we had seen them last. They were on their way down to Florida with the rest of the family for a Spring Break trip. It is always fun to see family. (By the way, I thought everyone was making funny faces for the first picture) We topped off the fun with some racquetball and then a little bit of "Rock Band" in our new "Piggly Wiggly" t-shirts. The name of our band was the Piggy Wiggies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mindi Louise!!! I'm so happy to see new pictures and to hear of what you are doing in the south. I can't remember the last time I saw you, maybe your wedding? Well point is I miss you! Hopefully I can trick Mike into coming out there for a visit!