Monday, June 23, 2008

Staying Busy

I've really started to enjoy blogging- and I love reading others' blogs! It helps me feel like I know what's going on in the lives of friends and family who are both far away and those who are close. For those of you who don't know, Don has finished his first year of dental school! I am so proud of him. He is now working for a dentist for the summer and doing projects around the house like this big one of cleaning and fixing the kitchen. I'm still in school. I have about four weeks left! We are enjoying the low-stress summer so far. We also love hanging out with our family and friends, nieces and nephews and getting to know our new baby niece Kate. Thanks for letting us steal her sometimes Jill!



3 comments:

Andrew said...

Fun. Sanding.

Heidi said...

Mindy! This is your cousin Heidi.
I am so glad I found your blog!
I will definitely be checking in!

I hope you are doing great!

Sarah Robins said...

is that some kind of a gas mask, don?