Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a Girl!!!!

Well...it's a girl and we are so excited! The doctor's appointment went very well. She is healthy and wonderful. Don's mom made our little girl a pink cake the night we found out. She loved it! Thanks again Pam!

This is me wanting to eat after a four hour nap when I got home from my doctor's appt. I have had a cold for going on three weeks now and the doctor gave me a flu shot. It really knocked me out for some reason. I hate to admit it...but I ate the baby's cake for dinner. It was delicious!



There have been a lot of pictures of me taken recently so I decided to give Don some attention. This is the pose he made when I asked to take a picture of him.

11 comments:

Kent and Kate said...

YES!!! I am the 1st to comment! You are so cute mindle! Your tummy is tinny! I know you feel like it is big, but it looks really small. I can't wait to see you!!! And Don and your sweet baby... Katherine Diane! Oh my gosh I am kidding. not funny. Congrats again!

Ash said...

You are sooo cute!! I am in love. YAY!! Congrats on the girl. We are so excited for you.

barbaraence said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Marisa said...

Congratulations!! So exciting! You will love having a girl!! And you look so great!

Cameron and Cindy said...

I love your updates! You have so many fun things going on!!

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

Congratulations Don and Mindi!!! We are just thrilled for you and look forward to meeting your sweet little girl!!! :)

tessa said...

So fun! We love having a big sister/girl first in our family. Congratulations! You are such a cute pregnant girl! (I linked over from my cousin Katie Griffith's blog. Don't know if you remember ever meeting me but we just loved the Norris family when we were in the ward with them.)

Matt and Jade said...

I am so excited for you. Your little girl is going to be beautiful.

Matt and Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun. We look forward to seeing pictures of her when she arrives.