Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas

This is Christmas morning in Connecticut! We had a wonderful Christmas with my family and miss them so much already.



On Christmas Eve we opened one present from Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for the pajamas! We loved them!
Mom cooking in the kitchen...always staying so busy and making our stay so comfortable and fun!



Don and Brady playing the in snow after a snow storm.
I cut over a foot off of Katie's hair. She looks fabulous with her new do.


Mom, Katie and went had a girls lunch at The Cheese Cake Factory. We missed Kim, but she had a basketball practice.

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Mindi! Hi! Oh my goodness! How are you? This is Kris Naven (Leigh)! I found your blog from Ashley's, and I was so excited to see yours too! You look fantastic! And how exciting to be pregnant! You are glowing! So do you know what you are having? I have two little boys! Elliott is 3 and 1/2 and Oliver is 1 and 1/2! They are so much fun, and keep me busy! If you don't mind I am going to add you to my blog so we can keep in touch! I will never forget the time I spent up at BYU, and you were so sweet to let me stay with you! I had so much fun, but I wish we would have stayed in better contact! Glad to see you are doing well, and I will talk to you soon! Take care!

Love Always,
Kris