Monday, October 11, 2010

My little girly-girl

Corinne has grown up so much in the past few months. She loves to dress-up and wear her high hills. She is such a sweetheart. We just can't get enough of her.
She learns a lot of her girly traits from her cousins...
and a few from her mom...she loves to paint her toenails. When her polish starts to come off a few days after we've painted them, she comes to me and shows me her toes and says "more mama, more"!
I love my little princess!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

Mindi I can't believe how big Corinne has gotten! She is adorable!

Mary said...

What cute pictures :)

Katie Brady said...

Oh my gosh! HOW FREAKEN CUTE!! I love her! and you! Oh my heck I miss you guys so much. I can't wait to see how she has grown!! So cute!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

She is so darling! And it is probably a good thing you live so far away. I am so jealous of how fabulous you look!