Sunday, March 01, 2009

Baby Shower

I had the most amazing baby shower! I had the greatest time . The food, the company , the decorations, where all superb...and the gifts were pretty amazing (and very appreciated) too. My sister-in-law, Jill headed it up and was so gracious to have it at her house while my friends Kate and Missy did a lot of work throwing it as well. Many others as well as family members all contributed with decorations, food, etc. I hope you all know how much I appreciate all you did for me and how much I loved it. Thank you all so much!

Kate and Afton flew all the way from Utah to spend some time with me and come and help with the shower. I loved having them here!









What's a baby shower without a diaper cake? Isn't it an amazing one?






Can you believe all the gifts? I definitely got showered!

This is the baby's room where we put all the presents. We are excited to eventually get a crib and dresser and be able to put everything away.

This is just one of the little outfits we got. Corinne is going to be one cutely dressed baby! I am beyond excited!


Everyone, thank you again for all that you have done to help us prepare for our little Corinne.

2 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

cute baby girl stuff!!!

Missy said...

When did I turn asian?...haha, I LOVE all your stuff and I can't wait for this sweet baby! Love you guys!