Sunday, March 01, 2009

I Passed!

So after months of training, tests, work, practice, stress and preparation, I finally took the final step in getting my official cosmetology license and took the practical exam. I was so nervous and stressed out. I NEVER want to do that again. I'm so glad it's over. But...it's official and I am so grateful I've had this opportunity and that I was able to do it before the baby came.




All packed and ready to go take the test... did I mention how glad I am that it's over?

3 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

You rock, Mindi!! - - I am not surprised that you passed!!

Matt and Jade said...

Congrats! Are you going to be working from home?

Missy said...

Too bad you had to buy all that lame stuff...anyone need a perm? HAHA, I am SOOO happy for you and excited that it's all over! YAY =)