Monday, September 28, 2009

Mr. September!

So, one of Don's friends was walking down the hall of the UAB rec center and noticed a familar face on the rec center calendar! It's Don! I guess this is a picture of him during an intramural football game last year. His dental school class has many intramural teams that he plays on and they call themselves the "Oral Bees". So far this football season they are 3-0! Apparently Don had a pretty amazing catch at his last game and hopes they got a picture of it for next Septembers calendar. Well, at least I do!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Robins said...

I love it! I'm going to start referring to him only as Mr. September.

Kip Thompson said...

That's pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen. He's running so fast he's blurry!

Liz said...

Oral Bees.....hahaha. What a great picture!