Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Amazing Summer

We had a great summer this year filled with trip/vacations to visit our wonderful friends and family. Corinne and I missed Don as we made many trip without him. Here is a glimpse into our summer with very random pictures of our awesome summer!
Family pictures. We missed you Don and Jared!





Corinne loved falling asleep with Aunt Kim


Cute pictures of Corinne


Family night is never dull at the bear lake house!



The week before Marshall came...what a trooper!


Grandma takes a ride!
Dinner in the garage!

Mom and Dad take a ride.
Jeff gets buried!

Mom and Dad whip up some french toast! Yummm.




Corinne's first sunburn. Sorry sweetheart...my fault.
Corinne at the beach













Welcome Marshall Ray Bowden!


Welcome Blake Russel Norris!

Corinne got lots of attention

















My mom threw Katie and I a double baby shower. Thanks to all of you who came! We had so much fun!

4 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

What FUN pictures and a FUN summer! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Mindi,
Thank you for the update!!! I love all the pics! I am so glad y'all had such a great time!
Jill

Melissa said...

What a fun summer! I love getting to go see family. Corinne is so cute and growing up so fast. Great pics!

Missy said...

I'm trying to update the blog and I should just do a huge post like you...you're smart! I LOVE all your pictures from the summer especially of Corinne at the beach, SO AWESOME!! Love that girl!