Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Big Thank You


I just want to let everyone know how grateful we are for everyone's excitement about our future addition. We have received e-mails, phone calls, text messages, cards, gifts, and many smiling faces and congratulations. Just breaking the news to you all and receiving such a warm, genuine feeling of excitement means the world to us. I'm literally crying right now just thinking about how loved we feel by everyone. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You don't know how much we appreciate you being so happy for us.

After hanging a little baby ultra-sound picture (the baby looked like a jelly bean), on the wall to break the news around here, I came home from work to a couch-full of cards and gifts! I love and appreciate them so much. Thanks again for all you have done to show up how much you care.


This is probably my favorite little gift given to me by my friend Missy. It's a little Willow Tree character called "awaiting a miracle". I love it. It's found a place on a shelf in our front room. Thank you so much Missy- you are so sweet!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you two! How awesome! When is your due date??

Amy said...

Congratulations Mindi! I'm sure you are going to be a beautiful pregnant lady! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

barbaraence said...

That is so exciting! congratulations :)