Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hair Experiments

While I was in Utah, I had a few friends and family that were very brave to let me experiment with their hair! I was really excited because you cannot buy Paul Michell hair color in Alabama, but I could get everything I needed there! Doing Kate's hair was really scary because we went from platinum to brown, which meant we had to repigment her hair with an red-orange color. I think it turned out beautifully on her and I think she liked it too. Larissa's and Grandma's hair was a little easier, but I'm so grateful for the practice. Thanks girls!








1 comment:

Heidi said...

Okay, I just realized that DUH you are not living in provo I guess? When I saw that you were at the Paul Mitchell school I assumed in Provo. So scratch the comment I left on your graduation post. Other than the BIG congratulations! xoxo