Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fondue Party

We had a really fun fondue dinner with a few of our friends the other night. I was so excited to use my new fondue pot. Unfortunately, I was in charge of dessert and I did something wrong when I melted the chocolate (I still have no idea what I did wrong) and it turned out to be a big tootsie-roll mess. Luckily, I brought more chocolate and heated it much slower and we were still able to have a chocolate dessert! Everyone else's part of the meal went great. It was soooo yummy!




3 comments:

Missy said...

I really don't think that the picture of me is necessary for your blog!!! HAHA!!! I've been waiting for you to put these up so I could steal them =)

Cat said...

Yum! It looks delicious! :P

Ash said...

I am pretty sure that I know the guy in the last pic wearing the stripe button down. Is his name Dirk?